Langsung ke konten utama

The Experiences of Trading on Meta Trader 4

Many Experiences when the writer Trading in Meta Trader 4 such as, the writer lucky profit, analysis profit, and lose out of my money. Meta Trader 4 is an application for trading in all around the world. I am one of “new person” in trading. So the writer would like to tell and discuss about the experiences of trading especially in Meta Trader 4.

First experience is a lucky profit because I can not to analysis the chart and I do not know about when we must open position to buy or sell. In this case, I get the lucky profit because without analysis the chart I get the profit. In that day I buy 1.00 EURUSD and I get the profit 4.00 and this is the first time I play trading and I get a profit.

Second experience is profit with analysis the chart because this is so important when we play Meta Trader to trading and we will to get profit. In this case the point when I open position in 1.17869 EURUSD and the chart indicate that this point will be low, so I open sell 1.00 and the chart is low until 1.17705 point and I get profit 164.00.

Last experience is the bad day when I get lose out my money, because I do not focus in my trading and I leave the application when I open position. So I lose out my money -233.00, I open buy in 1.19259 and I close it in 1.19026, it out from my analysis and I do not focus on trading.


So in summary, when we play Meta Trader to trading, we must focus on chart and analysis every time to get a profit. If we get lose its good for you to close it quickly. If we get the profit, hold it until the higher point. So good luck in your trading on Meta Trader 4.

Komentar

  1. Why u didi not write like this at the final exam, wrote what u seen

    BalasHapus
  2. Why u didi not write like this at the final exam, wrote what u seen

    BalasHapus

Posting Komentar